Our naturally ripened Mustard Honey retains all the medicinal and therapeutic benefits associated with Mustard. Such as;
- Known to give relief from the number of migraine attacks.
- Very rich in calcium, manganese, omega 3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, protein and dietary fibe.
Mustard honey isfilled with natural anti-oxidants that helps in boosting the immune system, in reducing the risk of heart attacks and overall improves health. It hasantiseptic and anti-inflammatory healing properties.
Nutrition Values per 100g (approx)
Natural Sugar : 81g
Total Fat : 0g
- Crystallization of raw honey is a natural process. It can be consumed As Is or can be re-liquefied by placing the container in warm water.
- This honey may contain 2-5% traces of nectar from surrounding flowers.
- Infants under 12 months cannot digest raw honey.
- Do not refrigerate. Store at room temperature (away from sunlight).
Matru Chhaya, 5 Patel Colony, Road No. 2/3 Jamnagar Gujarat India